Ty Dolla Sign, Vic Mensa, Weedeater and Kenny Hoyle on Scion AV All Purpose Show

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare via email

Here comes another episode of the Scion AV All-Purpose Show, this time featuring Ty Dolla Sign, Vic Mensa, Deniro Farrar, Weedeater, Pins of Light, Kenny Hoyle, Problem and Nik Dudokovic. You can count on host Prince Paul and the Ill Out Crew to let you know what’s been happening in the world of Scion AV.

First up, a triple-header of hip-hop artists who come by the studio to talk to Prince Paul. A very live Ty Dolla Sign lets him know that he not only sings, raps and produces, but he also plays the instruments on his tracks himself—except for anything brass. Then Vic Mensa details the hip-hop hazard of getting approached more by dudes than girls. Finally Deniro Farrar talks about how he found his sound, telling Paul, “If the music sounds dark, than my life’s dark.”

Next Sal Barbier meets with the bands at the Scion Rock Show. Weedeather gets expectedly weird and Pins of Light talk about listening to podcasts about Bitcoins in the van, which we guess is pretty weird, too.

For the My iQ segment, Levi Maestro heads down to San Diego to play a game of SKATE with Kenny Hoyle.

Prince Paul then goes onsite to the Knitting Factory in Brooklyn to speak with Compton rapper Problem before his performance at Scion Open Mic, getting the info on who he likes to work with.

Finally, Slick Rick Rivera journeys to the Scion AV Installation space in Los Angeles to speak with Nik Dudokovic and learn all about his exhibit “The Secret Clubhouse.” Broken fingers are discussed.

Be on the look out for full-length interviews with all of this episode’s guests in the coming weeks!

TAGS: / / / / / / / / / / / / /

Show/Hide Comments

Comments

Scion and its designees shall have the right to remove any User Content at any time, without notice and for any reason, including but not limited to, content that violates the terms of this Site or is otherwise objectionable, in Scion's sole discretion.

Please sign in before leaving a comment.

Please add a comment before submitting.

1. sims 4 0 star resort - 06/22/14, 2:37 am

Superb post however I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this subject?
    I’d be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit more.

Bless you!

2. 101 dalmatians video games amazon - 06/29/14, 8:17 pm

Hey there just wanted to give you a quick heads up.

The words in your content seem to be running off the screen in Opera.
    I’m not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but
    I thought I’d post to let you know. The style
    and design look great though! Hope you get the problem solved soon. Many thanks

3. hearthstone cheat sheet - 08/04/14, 1:02 am

Good post. I certainly love this website. Continue the good work!

4. شركة نقل عفش - 08/09/14, 10:07 am

Thank you, I have just been searching for info approximately this
    topic for a while and yours is the greatest I’ve came upon till
    now. But, what in regards to the bottom line? Are you sure concerning the supply?

5. latest iphone games free download - 08/23/14, 5:36 pm

I am now not certain the place you’re getting your info, but great topic.
    I must spend a while finding out much more or understanding more.

Thank you for magnificent info I used to be in search of this information for
    my mission.

6. http://www.projectcovo.com/ - 08/25/14, 4:36 pm

A motivating discussion is worth comment. I do think that you
    need to write more onn this topic, it might not be a taboo subject but
    usually people don’t speak about tthese issues. To the next!
    Best wishes!!

7. latest iphone adventure games - 09/28/14, 11:05 pm

Thanks in favor of sharing such a fastidious thought, article is pleasant, thats why i have read
    it fully

8. Krystal - 10/09/14, 10:52 am

You lose treack of time when eaxh momenbt is so
    similar to the previous moment and the next ffew hundred future moments.

Sometimes blockers may play for your favour and abusing
    them may lead to instant loss. Reacching the 10,000 minimum point level is easy and in many cases
    in the event youu make the bombs in 10 to 15 moves, the bonus you
    will get for unused moves andd special candy pieces forr the board will
    push you over that threshold.

9. hearing aid prices - 10/23/14, 6:50 am

Thanks for any other informative web site. The place else may just I get that
    type of info written in such a perfect method?
    I’ve a venture that I’m just now running on, and I have been on the glance out for such info.